This week has been on of the most challenging for me because of all that I have to do as a teacher, and as a student. The constraints that come with both jobs can leave me drained and without inspiration, but this week I had this quiet voice saying keep going. As each opportunity arose I met it head on, and the Lord empowered me through each day. The joy that I have on the inside, STILL, with a pile of bills to pay, papers to write, papers to grade, people to care for, students to minister to, is indescribable!!!! I AM INSPIRED2Liv!!!!
Today a women told me these words.....
Angela, if I never see you again, I want you to know this, You are a beautiful young women and your going to be great one day, so you need to get comfortable with who you are and what success feels like, YOU NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH SUCCESS!!!!
........... in the midst of everything God still shows us what he thinks of us!!!
In hearing her words, I was reminded of why I am doing it all, and inspired to do more. So today I am challenging you to do more, be more, become more, and become friends with SUCCESS as you do!!!!
The Inspired One!
I'm not a part of your team, nonetheless, I enjoyed reading your blog. Having worn your shoes, my prayers are with you on your journey to inspire.
ReplyDeleteYour post is testament that God's grace is sufficient for thee. Yes, keep going. Everything that you need is in the Father.
ReplyDelete